Rennes Health & Rehab Centers offer outpatient therapy services at all of our locations. The therapy team consists of highly qualified, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists. Our therapy team will provide a thorough evaluation and develop a comprehensive individualized treatment plan to move you along in your recovery process and achieve your goals.
What makes Rennes Therapy Services unique?
- Available for physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
- Experts in the field of orthopedic & musculoskeletal disorders, neurological disorders, balance & dizziness disorders, pain related problems, cognition, vision, language, and swallow disorders.
- Additional certifications held in lymphedema management and advanced vestibular training.
- Tailor-made, longer therapy sessions, because your needs are important to us.
- Provides the most updated, innovative rehab equipment in spacious gyms.
Therapy services for a wide variety of medical conditions include, but not limited to:
- Orthopedic conditions such as, pre and post surgical replacements or fractures.
- Sports injury such as, sprains, tears, tendonitis and post repairs.
- Pain related disorders such as, acute and chronic, back, neck, joint and soft tissue.
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathy)
- Pulmonary cardiac conditions
- Arthritic conditions
- Weakness, balance and fall disorders
- Swallow, language and voice disorders
- Visual and perceptual disorders
Specialized treatment includes:
- Eye-hand coordination
- Use of off weighting systems for gait and balance (LiteGait / Freestep Biodex Systems)
- Physical agent modalities: Ultrasound, Electronic Stimulation, Diathermy, Vital Stimulation
- Home safety environmental assessments
- Vestibular Rehab
- Lymphedema Management
- Free screenings offered
Download our brochure and call for more information at any of our convenient locations.